About Us: Rita Riley-ABR, CLHMS, CRS, GRI, SRES
Quality Professional Service
- Experience that comes from more than 27 years of selling real estate & over 650 families moved.
- Uncompromising attention to detail.
- Commitment - continuing education placing Rita in the top 1% of Realtors nationwide & yet not costing YOU any more. You get the best at no additional cost.
- Attitude – enthusiastic - giving 110% and it shows!
- Easy Accessibility-with a written plan of action. We live here and are totally involved for you.
Services for the Buyer
- My services are free for the Buyer. With me you have expertise, knowledge, & commitment, You have the right to representation. With my ABR schooling & training, I’ll represent you wisely in your purchase.
- I will show you ALL the homes in the MLS (not just my listings). If you see any ad, just call me. I’ll find out all the important facts….I know the questions to ask! Your loyalty is vital to me – so work closely with me & I’ll share your interests & thoughts. You have the right to know what other similar properties sold for recently so that you can make a sound decision. (Some realtors only show their own listings).
- I’ll prepare your contract for an offer and explain it thoroughly to you. I’ll provide a list of inspectors & termite companies mortgage companies, lawyers, etc. When needed, I’ll coordinate all these appointments for you.
- An earnest money deposit ($1000-5,000) should accompany an offer to purchase and will not be deposited unless the offer is accepted. Then it becomes part of the down-payment closing money for settlement.
- Sellers have 3 option s: a) accept, b) reject; and c) counter-offer. An offer must be in writing. You have a binding contract only when the seller accepts your offer or you accept his counter-offer. Until then, any other Buyer may purchase YOUR dream home.
- Remember that excellent buys are sometimes made by being able to see past the clutter or a little fixing up. I have a list of handymen and reliable contractors for you.
- I have personal knowledge of the seasonal rental market and can help you evaluate your ‘bottom line.’ I’ll show you your costs & your income possibilities. Yes, we manage our own rental properties & can show you how.
- As your Buyer Broker, I can save you time by looking at the active homes without you. I need to understand YOUR needs: your price range, what are the features, location, condition, etc. I’ll draw up a list of homes & do the preliminary search tailored just to you.
Services for the Seller
- You get the best services available for no more cost than any other agent. Unlike some companies, I ‘give out’ at least half the commission fee to the MLS Selling Office.
- The computer results show my homes sell at the all-time highest sold price per % of original asking price. That’s because I invest more of my time and my money on your behalf! Also, you get a realtor who is always avail-able…with 27 years of experience and over 650 households moved!
- We can determine the fair market value with a COMPLETE Market Analysis…plus complete explanations of price. I’ll educate you from the beginning to the end with ‘No Drastic Surprises’! Keep in mind that all Buyers want a bargain – or at least a good value.
- I guarantee a minimum of a Real Estate Mag ad each month as a means of targeting the right buyer PLUS internet marketing (several sites).
- Very knowledgeable with financing. I’m involved with closing, inspections, certifications.
- I’ll keep you informed! You’ll receive copies of my monthly advertising and an update of what is happening in the market as it relates to the sale of your home or lot.
Marketing Tools for Sellers & Buyers
- Complete Competitive Market Analysis for Buyers & Sellers PLUS updates as needed.
- Internet sites with complete exposure for listings on gotfripp.com, enhanced version of the national realtor site realtor.com, homesonfrippisland.com, frippislandhomes.com, fripprealestate.com , &HomesAndLand.com.
- Magazine exposures: Homes & Land and Homes Magazine. Both indispensable.
- You will get a monthly newsletter : ‘Realty Yours’ covering Fripp Island Real Estate sales and activities – as well as activities of interest in Beaufort, Savannah and Charleston.
Professional Associations & Achievements
- Member of the Local and National Board of Realtors & MultiMillion $ producer since 1986.
- Long-time Member of the Residential Sales Council.
- Served for 5 years as a member of the Realtor-Bar Legal Committee for the Bucks Board of Realtors (to ensure a harmonious relationship & a clear channel of communication between the PA BAR Assoc & PA the Real Estate Board.
- Associate of Science – Manor College.
- Graduate: The REALTOR Institute (GRI) designation with advanced classes in finance, negotiating, ethics, etc.
- Council of Residential Specialists (CRS). This is the symbol of achievement in residential sales education. This is one of the hardest designation to get!
- Accredited Buyer Representative (ABR) – Benchmark of excellence in Buyer Representation.
- Senior’s Real Estate Specialist (SRES) Additional education to meet the special needs of maturing Americans with the requisite knowledge to counsel them. This is important with the growing number of baby-boomers in today’s market.
- Certified Luxury Homes Marketing Specialist (CLHMS) – advanced training for helping Buyers & Sellers in the more expensive ocean front and resort markets. The needs of the more affluent Buyers & Sellers are very different from the urban relocation market.
Rita – Personal
- Fripp Island owner since ’92. Permanent primary homeowner ’98.
- REALTOR since1985 – prior RE sales were in Pennsylvania and New Jersey.
- Active member of Saint Peter’s Catholic Church & Holy Cross Mission.
- Hobbies include: Tennis, gardening, swimming, roller blading, dancing, writing, carpentry, musician/entertainer & playing w/grandchildren (especially on our beachfront, & at our Tennis Club & 2 Golf Courses & fishing here).
- Married to husband Chuck for over 40 yrs. He also received his Realtor designation & has a Master’s Degree from Bucknell University (with a major in Marketing Research).
- We have 4 daughters (our biggest achievement)…We have a MD (pathologist in Washington, DC), an aeronautical engineer (Hubble Space Station, Lockheed Martin in Md), a sales person and mom (DocuGraphics in Beaufort), and an Artist with her Master’s Degree (Manager of the Gallery in New Hope PA & Lambertville, NJ).
- We have 5 grandchildren – who enjoy the uncrowded Fripp Island Beach and activities.
- From 1987 ti 1992 we explored the east coast looking for ‘just the right place’ to have our secondary home. We evaluated the NJ shore, NC, GA, & Fla. Nothing else came close to the quality of life here on Fripp Island. We quickly changed our minds about secondary and sold our primary back in PA & moved here. We can help you best because we live here all year.